- This website is owned and managed by Kajaria Ceramics Limited ("Kajaria") and provides general information about the Company. All contents (including trademarks) displayed on this website is owned by Kajaria and Kajaria Group companies. Kajaria retains all copyright and other intellectual property rights with respect to the content available and displayed on the website. Any person who is accessing or accessed any information or data from the website acknowledges and agrees that all proprietary rights, statutory or otherwise, in information received by such person shall remain the exclusive property of Kajaria.
- While Kajaria has made great efforts to include accurate and upto date information and links, such information and links on this website are provided as convenience to you on "as is and as available" basis. The content provided / displayed on this website is only for general purposes. The products image may be different than actual product and while Kajaria does try to ensure accuracy of such content while incorporating it into this website, such content should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, merchantability, fitness, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance placed on such information is therefore strictly at its own risk.
- No content / information displayed on this website shall constitute an invitation or inducement to invest in "Kajaria" or any of its group Companies. Kajaria and its group companies shall not be liable and expressly disclaims all liabilities, for any loss, expenses or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profit or damage, whatsoever arising from loss of data or out of access, use, reference to or reliance on any information contained within the site or use of this website. The user also agrees to waive his or her rights of any of the above stated claims.
- Through this website it may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kajaria. Kajaria has no control over the nature, contents, services and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. All users agree that all access and use of this website and on any website linked to, from this site and the content thereof is at their own risk.
- The development of the website, with respect to the nature of information or data available on the website, is a continuous and an ongoing process. Kajaria may change this website at any time without notice but does not assume any responsibility to update it. Any time, Kajaria may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- The content of this website is only for the personal use of the visitors to this website and they shall not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes. No reproduction of any part of this site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site.
- If Kajaria, at any point of time, becomes aware of the inappropriate use of website or any of its contents, it may respond in any way it deems suitable / appropriate. If Kajaria consider any information / action as illegal, it may report to law enforcement agencies.
- Kajaria reserves all other rights.
- Any visitor to this website hereby agree that this legal disclaimer and terms and conditions of usage is to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of jurisdiction and any dispute arising in relation to this website or its legal disclaimer and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi / New Delhi.